Grossfest 2018 we will see yinz there!
Our first guest of Grossfest and one of my favorite filmmakers of all time is Todd Sheets! Or as I like to call him Todd “Mother Fucking” Sheets!
The man has a passion like no other for independent movie making. Todd Sheets is one of the few filmmakers out there that has been doing this since the shot on-video days! Todd is the link between new and old or from Jon McBride and The Polonia Brothers to Chris Seaver and Mike Watt to Jim Roberts and Dustin Wayde Mills. Mr. Sheets best known for his tidal wave of crazy zombie gore horror flicks “Zombie Bloodbath trilogy” has made many more since he started 30 years ago. Mr. Sheets has written, directed, produced segments for anthologies and has made other independent horror projects. But Todd is making waves again with his even more outrageously beautiful and different horror movie taste with projects such as: “House of Forbidden Secrets”, “Dreaming Purple Neon”, and “Bonehill Road”. Mr. Sheets shows no signs of slowing down. Mr. Sheets’ unmatched passion and love for the genre was a no-brainer to be the first guest for Grossfest. So it will be a great pleasure to have him at this one day event plus my inner 16 year old self will be doing cart wheels in the parking lot…
Our second guest of Grossfest is fresh face to the independent filmmaking world. Proud to present Nick Charles! Nick is an interesting person who for his first big project did a documentary about independent filmmaking called “B-Documentary”. He was able to get a few iconic people into the film and its impact of a film I believe is something all new independent filmmakers should check out before venturing out in the backyard, the woods, the abandoned property, etc. to start their first film. Nick has already a sequel just about finished and a couple other projects in pre-production. Nick’s excitement, passion, and just pure happiness of independent filmmaker is contiguous and again a pleasure to have at Grossfest!
Saturday, July 28,2018
The George Washington Hotel
60 S. Main St.
Washington, Pa. 15301
Our annual spring show debuts at a new home – the Doubletree By Hilton Greentree!
This will be the ONLY Horror Realm convention of 2016 so don’t miss it!
– Return of the Living Dead cast members:
– Clu Gulager (Burt)
– John Philbin (Chuck)
– Brian Peck (Scuz)
– Jewel Shepard (Casey)
– Linnea Quigley (Trash)
– Thom Mathews (Freddy)
– Alan Trautman (Tarman)
– Beverly Randolph (Tina)
– Nightmare on Elm Street franchise cast members
– Tuesday Knight (NOES 4: The Dream Master & New Nightmare)
– Brooke Bundy (NOES 3: Dream Warriors & NOES 4)
– Ken Sagoes (NOES 3 & NOES 4)
– Beatrice Boepple (NOES 5: The Dream Child)
– Erika Anderson (NOES 5)
– Ken Foree (Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects)
– Tiffany Shepis (Sharknado 2, Tromeo & Juliet, Nightmare Man)
– Mia Shepis (Tales of Halloween)
– Diane Ayala Goldner (Feast II & III, Rob Zombie’s Halloween II)
– Felissa Rose (Sleepaway Camp)
– Author Mord McGhee (Murder Red Ink, Old Flames and Heroes)
– Dan Kamin (Creepshow 2, Chaplin impersonator)
– John Russo (Night of the Living Dead, My Uncle John is a Zombie)
– Erin Brown aka Misty Mundae (Shock-O-Rama, Midnight Massacre)
– Steve Rudzinski (Silver Spotlight Films)
– Amy Lynn Best & Mike Watt (Happy Cloud Pictures)
– Fred & Shelby Vogel (ToeTag)
– VIP – $100 – must be purchased in advance and limited to 50. Includes:
One weekend pass
Horror Realm tote bag with lots of goodies
Horror Realm shot glass
Souvenir badge with lanyard
Exclusive limited edition convention poster
Priority seating at all panels
Exclusive VIP party with open bar & appetizers
– Weekend -$40
– Friday – $15
– Saturday – $20
– Sunday – $10
– Kids 12 and under are free with an adult admission.
– Free single day admission for active duty military & veterans with valid ID.
All ticket sales are final – no refunds
Horror Realm moves to the Double Tree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree hotel in 2016! Conveniently located at 500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 off the Green Tree exit of I-376 (Parkway West), this three-star hotel features:
• Ample free parking
• Pets allowed ($50 non-refundable deposit)
• Indoor pool & whirlpool
• On-site convenience store & snack shop
• Chocolate chip cookies for registered guests
• Complimentary hotel shuttle to Pittsburgh International Airport
We have a very special group rate of $109 plus tax per night (regularly $154 and up). You can reserve your room now at the link below or by calling 412-922-8400 and mentioning group code HRP.
Please visit Horror Realm’s web site (www.horrorrealmcon.com) for the hotel’s terms & conditions.