We are a little less than two months away film fiends! A diverse lineup this time around shows Horror Realm is trying to be a little different and give something interesting to convention fans as you can see in the picture. If that wasn’t enough you will get to see some great vendors in Buzzworks (cool dude), T-shirt Joe (www.fastcustomshirts.com) and Gross Movie Reviews approved coolest dude on earth, several other vendors, authors, etc., including myself hanging with Out of Print Dan and selling our film Jagoff Massacre and my newest book “Gross Movie Reviews: The Wrath of Gross”… See Yinz There!!!!
Horror Realm, in association with In Person Productions, is pleased to launch Pittsburgh’s Horror Realm & Pop Expo on July 24-26, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West Green Tree.
The three day convention/expo brings the familiar, comfortable and affordable vibe that Horror Realm has built over the last seven years while expanding to offer guests from the pop culture arena.
Our March show at the new venue brought in double the attendance of previous spring shows and was the second highest attended show since we began in 2009. We expect this upward trend to continue in July with anticipated attendance of 1,500 to 2,000 due to higher profile guests, more accessible location and more media coverage/reach.
The guest list is still being developed but the following have been confirmed:
- Ryan Hurst – portrayed Harry “Opie” Winston for four years on the FX hit television series “Sons of Anarchy”. Currently appearing on A&E’s series “Bates Motel”
- Andre Gower – The Monster Squad
- Erin Murphy – Bewitched
- Lynn Lowry –The Crazies, Shivers
- Ani-Mia – professional cosplayer and model
- Caroll Spinney – artist and puppeteer most famous for playing Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street
- David Newell – Pittsburgh’s lovable Speedy Delivery man Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood
We are now accepting reservations for dealers. If you wish to exhibit, please return the attached form with payment as soon as possible. Spots will not be held without payment. We sold out in March do expect to sell out again.
Please note that this is our final show of 2015. There will not be a show in August this year.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!